Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, 60 yrs young, mechanic most of my life, so I know a little about cars..... just picked up a 67 Malibu, frame and body only, the vin tells me it's a v8 3 spd man, royal plum w/ black interior (buckets)
My question is, and I've already found (original parts group ) where's a good place to find all the pieces I will need to put this thing back on the road?
I already have a 1969 427, turbo 350 but need everything else.....
Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thank Ken

Registered
Welcome to the club. Post up some pictures so we can see what you are working with.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the club. Post up some pictures so we can see what you are working with.
I'm out of town right now, in a motorhome broke down, so pics are out for now....
Pretty much need everything... I have a frame and body only, no dash, no interior, no glass, nothing...

Attachments

Premium Member
Good luck with your project. The E 2EMGS on the trim tag means:

First E= all tinted glass

After the 2:

E= air conditioning
M= powerglide transmission (not a 3-speed)
G= center console
S= rear antenna (which means the car came with an AM radio - All FM's came with front antennas)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with your project. The E 2EMGS on the trim tag means:

First E= all tinted glass

After the 2:

E= air conditioning
M= powerglide transmission (not a 3-speed)
G= center console
S= rear antenna (which means the car came with an AM radio - All FM's came with front antennas)
Sweet, thank you , I'm going to have my hands full building this thing, really looking forward to it, thank you for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.