Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neat car, a few too many emblems and way expensive...and the panel fit doesn't look great...but it would be a fun car to cruise in. The seller claims it was a factory 4-wheel-disc car which is absurd. Probably a $50k car assuming it's NOM, but judging by the description I'm guessing the seller thinks it's worth $100k or more. Not gonna happen, but I'll watch the auction anyway. I'm guessing it won't get the opening bid.

Neat car nonetheless! The '67 Impalas look great with the optional side stripes IMO.

1967 Impala SS427 Convertible

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Zero sales, zero feedback. If they had documentation that the car originally came from Berger why didn't they spell it out in the ad?

You are right, I don't think he gets any bids.

Steve R

·
Premium Member
1968 Malibu sport coupe, 489 ci. 590 hp 600 tq, RV T-400 Freakshow 3200 stall, 3.73 12 bolt posi
8,709 Posts
Would the vin show it was a 427 SS Impala?, my grandfather had a 67 327 non ss, I had a 65 SS ragtop 327 PG with a 73 truck 350/350 but the seller says non mathing 427, maybe clone??

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Seller would benefit by including documentation in the ad. A car of this rarity needs paper, restoration photos, testimony and historical accounting. Seems like a very simple ad and photos for this car. I have no idea if it's genuine or what its worth.

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Numbers matching 1967 drop top with a 68 engine :frown2: and 4 wheel disc brakes :surprise:, I will agree. That is a rare bird. Also it would be nice to see some type of documentation. " Is it real or is it MEMOREX? "
Bob

Reactions: shovelrick
1 - 6 of 6 Posts