Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am restoring a 67 El Camino 396. I took the guage panel apart over 2 years ago to clean everything up and it has been apart for that long. I would like to find somebody that will reassemble the guage panel. Every part is there and everything is in exellent shape. I want it put back together right and it is an idiot light panel. I could sure use some help. Mike Minegar

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
There should be some good drawings of the panel and the wire layout in the assembly manual. The one I have for the 72 has pretty good details in it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John I appreciate your reply and I do have and assembly manual. My problem being that I have lost my up close vision and have to do everything with a magnifying glass. The manual has pretty small writing and diagrams. I own a body shop and we have done a beautiful restoration on this vehicle and I just want the rest of it to work as well. If anybody would like to do this little project I would be more than happy to ship it and pay the bill. Thank You Mike Minegar

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
I am fixin to take mine apart again after doing over 20 years ago. what do ya need to know it aint all that hard if ya got every thing.You can do it.Be sure to run a dedicated ground for the IP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts