Chevelles.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed them from a 67 El Dorado and I need to know the worth of them....

Driver is forward,back,up, and down. Pass is just back and forward. Both work great, driver has a black belt driven motor and pass. is just motor driven, they both work great and have the metal sides. Will these work in a 68,69,or 72? They look nearly identical to mine (68 Malibu) with the exception of the metal sides and a different back panel (also metal) where as mine are plastic. I know you need a special bracket to adapt from non power to power for the drivers side but unsure of the pass. side it looks like you wouldnt.

I am assuming these are probably worth about 500 or more for the pair from what I've seen on E-Bay. I have seen the drivers side power seat tracks on E-Bay bring some coin ($250.00+) but have never seen a pass. power seat.

·
Registered
846 Posts
You have some ebay "gold" there. Should go for atleast $500.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured as much, I want to keep them BUT I need the money to work on my Chevelle. Be cool to have dual power buckets though. Oh, well. I cannot tell if these were a silver or black color. I am going to clean them up (media blast) and wonder if I should paint them satin black or leave them natural......

·
Registered
846 Posts
I have a driver side for mine. It is flat black. All I have seen are black. You should list them on ebay before you restore them. You might get some good money for them and not have to go to the trouble of restoring them. I also have a spare driver side if you run accross someone who needs it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts