Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my 67, I thought it was fairly complete, except for the clock that belongs in the center console and a few other things. Well, this clock appears to be the most difficult thing to find.

Does anyone know where I can get one, or if a clock from another model/year will fit? Thanks in advance.

------------------
1967 Chevelle SS 496

·
Premium Member
19,960 Posts
I take it you don't currently have the clock and are seaching for one? They appear on eBay quite often. I'm not sure if the 66 is the same clock or not. I can check some sources I have at home this evening.

One place I found doing a search on "rebuild clock" is Auto Instruments. I'm sure there are a thousand others as well and they may even have a clock to sell outright...

------------------
Dale
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67 SS & 67 Elky
Dale's Place
Team 67
Integrity: If you have it, it doesn't matter - If you don't have it, it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's right. I have a round opening in the console where the clock used to be. I have called around, with no luck, but will check ebay as suggested. Thanks.

Any idea what one is actually worth? I'm willing to pay a good price for one, but not outrageous-I'm not doing a concourse-correct restoration, unless 67's came with a gnarly roller-cam 496 and I wasn't aware of it

------------------
1967 Chevelle SS 496

·
Premium Member
997 Posts

·
Premium Member
997 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Try this one. It’s a floor mount clock I understand it can be used in a console but don’t know for sure. Currently at about $22.00 that’s a good price. I bet it will go for near $100.00.

It sold for $26.00

[This message has been edited by Elree Colby (edited 01-16-2002).]

·
Registered
874 Posts
66 chevelle console clock is the same as '67 but '66 & '67 console clocks are not going to be cheap.
'65 impala console clock is the same as the '66&67 chevelle console clock, but the impala clock rear tabs on the back of the clock body are in different locations than the chevelle clock but are said to fit in the chevelle console.
-------------
Brett
'67
SS396
clone

[This message has been edited by bb67H-D (edited 01-16-2002).]

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
There are several for sale in the parts for sale section under 67 parts.

------------------
Rick
67ss bb
But dear, all it needs is a harmonic balancer.....
Rick's 67

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.