Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
Pics would really help on this one - C10's are all over the map based on overall condition and drivability - not so much options or originality.
also important is how was it lowered - bags, C notch, cut springs, spindles?
Big variance in price based upon quality of any work done.
Just based upon the description I would say its about 2K to high

· Registered
6,267 Posts
Around here short and wide is the hot ticket, step sides, not so much. Even if it has good bones, the 67 grill will hold it back. I assume pretty solid means it has some rust issues, which will eventually require paint and body work. If so no more than $5k even with the upgrades.

Steve R

· Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone repaired the cab corners and rockers in the past, paint looks like half original with touched up areas. I would drive it as is. I don't care to have pristine paint on a truck

· Registered
15,131 Posts
Around here short and wide is the hot ticket, step sides, not so much. Even if it has good bones, the 67 grill will hold it back. I assume pretty solid means it has some rust issues, which will eventually require paint and body work. If so no more than $5k even with the upgrades.

Steve R
:confused:

I always thought the 67-68 front end was the best looking and most desireable of the 67-72 trucks.

· Registered
332 Posts
:confused:

I always thought the 67-68 front end was the best looking and most desireable of the 67-72 trucks.
As do most people... That one year only small 67 back window, and no side marker lights make it worth more for someone looking for a 67 vs a 68-72.

I also agree that fleetside trucks are worth more than stepsides. Patina is hot these days and if the truck has the right look it's probably worth the money. It's almost impossible to tell without pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.