Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here is my problem. I have a hair up my butt to find the build sheet in my 67. I know that the car has never been apart (it was an original owner car) however the carpet has been replaced. I DO know the person who did the carpet replacement and he said that he didn't see anything under the rear seat but didn't really look for anything. Where did you guys with 67's Kansas City cars find your build sheets? What is the most common place to find it in 67 Kansas car? When you reply to my post PLEASE tell me the year of car you have, what date your car was built (if you know) and where you found the sheet. where do you think my best bet is to look. I really don't want to pull my gas tank to find nothing.

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks for the help

------------------
Hot66ss

66 ss
67 malibu
Aces Member 2380
Team Chevelle member #262

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot the N in Kansas in my title I feel stupid=-(

------------------
Hot66ss

66 ss
67 malibu
Aces Member 2380

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I edit a message I already posted?

------------------
Hot66ss

66 ss
67 malibu
Aces Member 2380

·
Premium Member
15,343 Posts
What was left of my build sheet was in between the covering and spring on the front edge of the rear seat bottom. Car was early production 68SS built in Baltimore. To edit your post click on the pencil just above post and then edit away!!

------------------
Jeff A. ACES#841/TC#158
68 SS396(454)
68 L78 Project
87 MC SS

[This message has been edited by ACE841 (edited 07-12-99).]

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've got a 67SS conv built in KC. I don't recall when it was built and don't have my paperwork with me at work. I found the build sheet attached to the springs of the bottom portion of the back seat. It was hog ringed to the springs on the driver side.

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are 67 kansas cars rare is just no one responding?

Thanks. I think I'll try under my back seat again

------------------
Hot66ss

66 ss
67 malibu
Aces Member 2380

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HELP!!!!!!!!

------------------
Hot66ss

66 ss
67 malibu
Aces Member 2380

·
Gold Founding Member
3,081 Posts
According to a post on Bobs409 page a while back build sheets can also be found behind the inside firewall pad or on top of the transmission, may only pertain to early 60 Chevies. My 64 Fremont Chevelle had its under the lower rear seat cushion also.

·
Premium Member
8,074 Posts
My '67 isn't a Kansas car, it's from Oshawa. I found a 'line 100' tag under the rear seat base cushion attached via hog ring. It listed colour, trim, RPO's. Too bad it's a low option car (unless you like that sort of thing - I don't mind).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.