Chevelles.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to go with the original design of a 67 chevelle interior. I've seen custom ones with cloth or velour with vinyl or leather. Does anyone know of any companies that sell custom interiors like this, it would be a two piece like velour or cloth with leather or vinyl.

·
Registered
929 Posts
OPGI sells leather door panels for 65-72 velles. Original patern, but in leather. The front 67 panels go for 149.95 a pair, and the rears are 119.95 coupe, or 89.95 vert. They also have seat covers, bench or bucket for 599.95, and rear vert or coupe 399.95. Available in just about any color you want. http://www.originalpartsgroup.com

·
Registered
271 Posts
I find their catalog is MUCH better than their website. Most of the items I was interested in had no photos online, and many more were not listed under the correct catagory until I did a specific search.
For instance I was looking for carpet, but it was not under carpet. I had to enter it in the search box to find it.
BTW, custom door panels are not that difficult or expensive. Mine have no pattern (no raised design) and are black cloth. I did them myself and with ALL materials (new backer boards, foam, glue & material) I have less than $75 into them.
++++

1 - 3 of 3 Posts