Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a 1967 chevelle 2 dr. 283 AT. Been sitting for 20 years. Needs full resto, but sheet metal looks good with the exception of some minor patch panel requirements. Frame is solid. All there, car runs and could drive if brave enough. Needs full floors and trunk floor.

I am looking to get a sense for what it is worth.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,995 Posts
First, welcome to TC. Sorry to say this Tom, but this is way to subjective to broaden it down to real world numbers without pics, etc etc etc. Basically it boils down to what the seller is willing to accept and what your willing to pay. figure 2-5 grand

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Frame is solid. All there, car runs and could drive if brave enough. Needs full floors and trunk floor.

Thanks.
I drove my '76 w/o floors or most of a trunk for 3-4 years! I made it and would still drive it now. I remember taking it to Vt. one winter and I hit a frost heave and it hit one of the mufflers which in turn pushed up my buddies feet into his chin!Any how, maybe $1000.00 if it is all orig.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
for a 67, i would count on at least 2 grand, consider that a great buy, but for a non ss car, i probably wouldn't go over 4 grand

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Sounds like a 2-3k ish car to me. Especially if it needs floor replacement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts