Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the factory style headpipes, from the manifolds to the mufflers. This is for a 67 SS396, trying to keep things as stock as possible. Does anybody know where to get these? The only place I can find reference to them is in the OPG catalog, and they are listed N/A. No dice? It may be a loud drive to the muffler shop for a custom fit, too bad open manifolds don't sound cool like open headers!!

Thanks!

chris

[This message has been edited by bulb122 (edited 12-21-2001).]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Chris, If you want a system that truely duplicates the original I would recommend Gardner Exhaust. Go to their website and check out their products.
www.gardnerexhaust.com 845 876-8117

------------------
Tim
'57 210 2Dr Wagon
'67 300 Deluxe 2Dr Sedan
'72 SWB Orig 402
'81 El Camino TPI 4-speed

·
Registered
255 Posts
I just bought a stock exhaust system for my 69 BB from NAPA. I called them to check on the parts and they had it the next day.

------------------
ACES member #04788
Maryland Chevelle Club member #075
Have you ever noticed that those instruments designed to detect intelligent life in the universe are all pointed AWAY from Earth???

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pick up a Hemmings some time. There are many dealers who can supply complete systems for these cars in either stainless or alum coated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.