Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone direct me to where I can get the panel that goes above the glove door that has the super sport emblem on it. The one I have now is broken at the glove box lock hole and cracked in half.

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
blue396,
I am sorry to inform you that these are not being reproduced by anyone at this time, I have heard that Goodmark is going to start making them.
The good news is that the fascia plate is the same for the Malibu, and the SS396. If you take the Super Sport emblem off it says Malibu underneath, the Super Sport emblem goes over the words that say Malibu, I broke mine when I redid my dash this winter, I also have the address and phone number where you can get one. It's Reds Auto Parts, Phone number is 903-842-3141 they are in Troupe Texas
They are a salvage yard for Chevelles, ask for Mike, they will ship C.O.D to your door.
good folks to work with!
Good Luck.

Rocky Hill

------------------
A Man And His Chevelle!
It's A Beautiful Thing.

My66SS

·
Registered
836 Posts
Goodmark has those fascias listed in their new catalog, picture and all. I havent called them yet, I also need one. their # is 770-339-8557. Part # is 4031-524-661. Mike at Reds auto parts is indeed very helpful. He stated on phone that he may have biggest collection of 66-67 chevelle parts in US.

Frank
66 SS in rapid progression

1 - 5 of 5 Posts