Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Chevelle SS396 & 66 Chevelle 327 Convertible.
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seller says the 427 was added.

Steve R
Yes I see he currently has a nom added. But he seems to indicate he has the original 4 bolt that it was ordered with and shows a photo of the casting #.

No photo of the assembly stamp.

·
Premium Member
7,049 Posts
No meat on that bone and half the bone is gone too.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
I got ocean front property in Colorado for sale too

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I think the seller bought the car believing the "story" about the 427 and air cleaner being added to the car when new at the dealership and now he wants someone else to believe the story. There are suckers born every day so he just might be able to convince someone of his "Story".

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Cowl thing kind of neat idea and rare. Fortunately today you can get cowl hoods and make them functional. But this at least retains stock appearance and keep regular hood.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Cowl thing kind of neat idea and rare. Fortunately today you can get cowl hoods and make them functional. But this at least retains stock appearance and keep regular hood.
The cowl plenum intake was supposed to be more efficient, than a cowl induction hood. Look at stock cars, that's where they pick up air for their induction system

Steve R

1 - 10 of 10 Posts