Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any one give me a hand with where all the bulbs go i know the gray lines are regul;ar lights but does any one know what color wires are for the turn signals and so forth

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Ok, here we go.
The three Grays across the top are dash lights,
a Gray also goes to the gauge section on the left side, and a Gray goes to the gauge section on the right, all the Grays are cluster lamps.

On the bottom row , Dark Blue right turn signal, Light Green is the Bright indicator, Brown/Pink is the gen light, Dark Green/Pink is the temp light, and Dark Blue/Pink is the oil light and Light Blue is the left turn signal! Your original dash cluster should be stamped what wires go where

If you have access to a fax machine give me the number and I will send you a copy of a wiring diagram for a 66. Or better yet, like I mentioned in a previos post, spend the whopping 6 bucks and get a nice copy of a wiring diagram because you have already spent over Six Dollars of your time asking these questions. nobody minds answering them, but you could save yourself alot of headaches if you had one.

Rocky

·
Registered
30 Posts
hmmm i know this is old...but i love the search button...thanks guys...my manuals should be here soon.....corvette184 out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts