Team Chevelle banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the part number for the hose that runs from the power steering pump to the remote reservoir? Is it listed as a hose or called something else? Anyone know a vendor that carrys them? Thanks

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
any auto parts store can get you the same thing you will buy out of a catalog

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried the parts stores in my area (NAPA, Autozone, O'Reillys and Advanced). Neither can seem to find the hose in their system. I'm sure I could get a hose the diameter I need, but I'm looking for the right one with the molded bends in it.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
James thanks, but I already have the pressure hose and return hose. I need the one between the stand-alone pump and remote reservoir that mount on the radiator support.

·
Premium Member
66 Chevelle SS396 & 66 Chevelle 327 Convertible.
7,009 Posts
James thanks, but I already have the pressure hose and return hose. I need the one between the stand-alone pump and remote reservoir that mount on the radiator support.
Sorry about my wording, that was not the return hose #, that was the # for the hose from the pump to the reservoir. Which is now discontinued.

I just happen to get that hose 7 yrs ago from a vendor. Don't think anyone has them. Maybe you should try James Hinshaw. He is a chevelle vendor that deals only in 66 and 67 chevelles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts