Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I am willie. I have a 66 chevelle Malibu. I have been looking for parts. I keep getting asked if it is a Hard Top or sedan. I have looked for hours on the net for the information but have yet to find any usefull info.

I have been reading this forum tonight. I am glad I found it. The archives are a wealth of information. I have been reading for hours, but have not found out the story behind The chevelle Malibu 4dr. But I have read a lot of other usefull information.

Thank you
Willie's wife Becky

·
Registered
111 Posts
The differance between a sedan and hardtop are easy. A hardtop does not have a frame around the door windows, so when you put the windows down no post. A sedan has the windows framed in both 2 door & 4 door. Hartops were available in 2 door & 4 door also. Now what kind do you have? Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick

We Have a 66 chevelle malibu Sedan. I am disapointed because I found a back rear side glass for 20 plus a hefty shipping. Now I am again in search of the glass. sigh

Thanks
Becky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.