Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the deal, I have a 67 malibu, and I just got the bucket seats all recovered, but I only had one original seat, so I had to buy another seat, I eventually found a seat but the bracket that bolts directly to the floorpan doesn't even come close to the bolt pattern in my car right now, would a 66's brackets work?

J

·
0 Posts
I don't think there is a difference between the 66 and 67 brackets.........did your car have buckets originally? You may not have a 67 bracket on the seat you found.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only the passenger seat, The drivers, seat has some piece of crap that was bearly bolted in, but i'm sure that is the original passenger seat, and its always had buckets, because i have a console. The seat that i bought was out of denver, and a friend of mine said they were 67 buckets, but the bracket's do not fit,

[This message has been edited by SD67 (edited 04-24-99).]

J

·
0 Posts
The only difference between the 66 seats and the 67s are that the 67 seats have locking seat backs,(lever on side of seat) no headrest (they had them but are very rare)all shrouds are metal (I believe 68 and newer are plastic with the locking button in the upper middle portion of the seatback )the seat track you have might not even be for a Chevelle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.