Chevelles.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, not too long ago I saw a '65 dash bezel that was a blank. It looked like the original ones except it didn't have any holes in it, so that you could install your own custom gauges. and it was flat all the way across the panel. Does anyone here know what company makes those, or where I could pick one up? Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey-65Malibu2Run-
Your handle sounds like an American Indian name! These guys at Carbon Components make blank carbon fiber dash inserts for 1964/65 chevelles,down side is that they are WAY over-priced! Heres the link anyway.-Later http://www.carboncomponents.com/

·
Registered
280 Posts
Pats66Elky,

The link on your site is to C:\TheDash\default.htm which is on your local hard disk and not available to anyone else. You'll need to post the picture somewhere on the Internet and change your link to point at it for the rest of us to see it.

HTH.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
One of our members makes these blanks; it's been a long time sense I saw his WEB. Maybe a search under "custom dash" etc.

I’m installing monster gauges in my 64 bezel. They fit using the existing holes. Also added three hole above the radio. You opening are the same as a 64. I'll e mail some pictures.

The gauge housing is plastic so i have to make a ground harness for the gauge lights to work or ground each bulb separately.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i am looking for a way to make a custom dash also. 200 dollars for a origional is pricey.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok,
Someone try this link again and let me know if it's working. If it is, I'll go ahead and add some more stuff to it. If it's not, well, I'll have to try again.You may have to type this link into your browser. For some reason my html is "off" on the site.
Thanks for the help.
Patrick www.angelfire.com/extreme3/65elkyresto

·
Registered
72 Posts
Speaking of dashes does anyone have any spare 64 dash bezels they want to get rid of? Don`t care waht they look like just as long as the outer ring is not cracked. Let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts