Team Chevelle banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the 64 and 65 inners same ? I'm being told that the stock 64&65 were the same but the reproduction is not anyone know if this is true?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
So what makes them different?

Is it the length of the front lip that bolts to the radiator support?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
it dont specify(front or rear) but i am assuming he means the front(radiator support), yes they are different. this sucks cause i have a pair of 64 that i will try make work (somehow) on my 65. i may have to spend on a pair of used ones if i cant make them work. i am actually looking for a 65 front clip and be done with it..... i dont know if 65 will work on 64 but 64 inner fenders will NOT work on 65s.... i have not gotten to that point yet but i am hoping to use, somehow, the 64 pair that i have

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
dont know exactly what the difference is, they "look" the same...all the catalogs have diffrnt part # and price, 65 inners are more expensive

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont know exactly what the difference is, they "look" the same...all the catalogs have diffrnt part # and price, 65 inners are more expensive
I should just take those 64 fenders off your hands so you don't have to worry about them fittin, they'll fit my 64 for sure...whata' ya say

1 - 10 of 10 Posts