Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new TH400 and torque converter are done.

I placed the order last Monday. I should receive the trans and torque converter today. Awesome and quick. These were customized for my application. It should handle up to 1,400 hp.

Art Carr's (So. Ca.) organization is awesome. They are organized and quick. Keep in mind, I do expect quality well.

Again, Art Carr's service is AWESOME!

I'll post pics soon.

------------------
My other TOY

Picture: My new motor with a supercharger!

Image: Dyno sheet, 700 hp, 700 ftlb

Picture: My blown 468 Chevelle

Picture: Blown 69 SS Chevelle

Picture: My car on the cover of Super Chevy Magazine

Video: 1 meg video of my Chevelle warming up

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Ever decide what your doing with the 396? Im still waaaay jealous yet happy at the same time, an odd feeling to say the least.

I also DEMAND an mpeg once you stuff the new mill in there and get her running. Dont make me fly out there!!!!!!

------------------
'70 SS 396 4spd
TC# 1341

"You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to me"

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Midnight Marauder,

Sorry, the 396 and 468 are sold. They were sold to two nice TC forum members. I'm glad the two members took advantage of the great deal I offered.

An mpeg is a definate. I just bought a digital video cam just for this purpose. It is a great digital video camera so you will see quality footages.

Fly down anyway and I'll take you for a spin

Thanks and God Bless USA!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tonyr:
Midnight Marauder,
Fly down anyway and I'll take you for a spin

Thanks and God Bless USA!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOA there Tony! Dont tempt me, I might take you up on the offer.....Glad to hear the mills atleast went to fellow TC'ers. GL! wirth the project, looking forward to seeing the results....perhaps one day in person, I got frequent flier miles to spend and a trip in that beast would be well worth some of 'em.

------------------
'70 SS 396 4spd
TC# 1341

"You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to me"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.