Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These high quality pictures were posted on April 9th and 10th, so you may want to go quickly to your news server. Normally news servers will keep them only two or three days due to the great size of binary files.

If you enjoy the tremendous amount of work done by these individuals, please let them know be emailing them-we need to encourage these postings of Chevelle pictures!

Tom Wilson

------------------

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tom- How do I get there? Is that the whole address?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill,
Go to the news group reader of your browser. Pull up the list of available news groups and it should be there. Just "subscribe" (it's not really a subscription)to alt.binaries.pictures.autos and it will download all of the subject "headers". Click on those which you want to see.

Email me if you have a problem and I'll hep you in more detail.

Tom

------------------

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve,
There are about 30,000 active news groups so some Internet Service Providers limit the numbers which they carry. All you have to do is email them a request for addition of alt.binaries.pictures.autos and they will do so to keep a customer happy.
You might also try "refreshing" your list of newsgroups. This will reload the entire list including new additions and this news group may already be there.
Email me if yuou have any further problems and I'll help you.
Tom

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.