Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am completely new to this forum and to my own personal project in general. If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it.

I want to begin building a 496 BBB and have begun doing research but would like anyone else's input. I do not want to be to general but please feel free to post anything you would recommend good or bad.

I have researched some and think I am going to have a forged rotating assembly and possibly want to do EFI. As for brands and other things I was hoping some people wold give me their inputs. I have not looked into intakes, exhausts, heads, ect. So please suggest anything.

Money is not an issue as I plan to do this over a year or so and will put money into as I get the cash. I would like to do this right the first time and am trying not to cut corners to an extent.

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
posting this in the engine or performance forums would probably get you the answers you seek.. this section is for the 99 and newer "LSx" small block engines..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts