Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the chevelle fired up, broke in and almost ready for the track. Iam moving to colorado tomarrow so wont be done in time for a real kick but run this year. But I must say. Thanks to a few T/C members :
Mike lewis AKA Wolfplace, the cam sounds great and the N/A acceleration is steller love the cam thanks so much.
Chris straub aka Cstraub thanks for the forged pistons.
And to All the T/C members that helped with carb questions and general advice thank you so much.
Mike I know you came with the cam sorta sorry about that what you gonna do with out me calling you almost twice a week for advice LOL.:D
well had to let the vega go to complete the move really hated to do it but its getting a new chasiss and a 496 BBC with a glide and 4:30 gears as we speak. so its in good hands areal racer friend got it. any way guys I wont be on for a bit so thanks and take care all.

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK guys Iam back not unpacked yet but iam at my new home in colorado springs colorado. everyone here is so glade i got here safe and that the friend who flew out to drive my fusion here got back ok thanks guys i ended up buying a 86 GMC van and renting a uhaul trialer and towing the chevelle here. thanks all have a great day guys.

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Brad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts