Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you using for a oil pan for SHP block that fits the Chevelle/Camaro. Mildon, Moroso and Canton list pans but don't specificly say whether they fit the Chevelle/Camaro...or do they all fit? This is a 4" stroke 427.
Thanks
Steve

·
Boldly procrastrinating
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,330 Posts
BB or SB?

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry...small block

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I put an aluminium stef's on mine. There are suffix's to the part number to make sure it fits a Chevelle, and for notches to clear the rods.

Really, considering the quality and construction of the pan, it was a realitive bargain.

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put an aluminium stef's on mine. There are suffix's to the part number to make sure it fits a Chevelle, and for notches to clear the rods.

Really, considering the quality and construction of the pan, it was a realitive bargain.
Thanks Rick, do you happen to have a part number for that pan?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I can dig it up tonight.
Stef's affordable aluminum. 1020 ACE. I also purchsed their pickup for the pan.

I checked the price on Summit and it looks like there was a pretty big price increase since I bought mine.

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stef's affordable aluminum. 1020 ACE. I also purchsed their pickup for the pan.

I checked the price on Summit and it looks like there was a pretty big price increase since I bought mine.
Thanks, I'm going to give Stephs a call. Might wind up with a Moroso or Miloden. You can pretty much double the US cost to get it here in Canada

1 - 14 of 14 Posts