Team Chevelle banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am no fan of walmart but @ $70 ea. I had to buy 2. not sure how long they will be at that price but that is a bargain. i did take them elsewhere to install on my new wheels, didnt want to push my luck...

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
damn! 70 each!!! i might have to check out my walmart. Can you get them at that price online at walmart.com?

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
damn! 70 each!!! i might have to check out my walmart. Can you get them at that price online at walmart.com?
Online shows them at $115.00

Must be a special at his store.

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
My local Wal-Mart had them for $50 a tire!!!! The deal is, they are no longer carrying them and are closing out their inventory. ( At least that is what they told me ). I was a day late and a $ short.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a freind of mine checked the seattle area and was told they are closing them out 1 store had 16 another had 4, didnt ask at the tacoma one where i got mine. one was a older tire, oh well, going on the rear so dont expect to last long anyway. i asked the guy after i bought them, about the $115 online price. he said a lot of prices online dont match up with in store price. see ya!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I checked with many of the wal marts around my area and its a special order tire at $115 ,so either they never had them in stock or got rid of them already. Wouldve been nice as I need a new set of tires.

Best deal I've found locally is Sams Club @ $96 each.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I made a few calls to local Walmarts and found em. I just returned from lunch with 2 275/60/15's in the back of the car. $70 each. The Walmart in Hampstead MD still has 2 left for you local guys.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Right now, Sam's Club has a $40 off special on TA's when you buy 4. Ordered some through their website with free shipping to your local Sam's.

Especially good deal here as a tire distributor I spoke with says all tire shops are starting to increase their prices due to the cost of shipping caused by – you guessed it – rising fuel costs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.