Team Chevelle banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make plans to join us for another spectacular Chevelle Show. The "largest gathering of Chevelles on the East Coast" is on the books for June 27 & 28, 2009 at the North East Community Park in North East, Maryland. Located off exit 100 from I-95, it is centrally located in the town. North East Community Park is right on the Chesapeake Bay and provides a perfect picturesque background.

This will be the 12th year for the Maryland Chevelle Club to host the ACES Northeast Regional event!

ALL Classes will be Judged (Note: if you still would like to participate in the show, but do not want your car judged, please let registration know and they will note that on your dash card).
*** THIS YEAR ***

• Young Gun Award - Entrants 14-21 years old
  • Judging of cars will be on Saturday ONLY
  • Sunday only entry fee is $15. Sunday Entrants WILL NOT be judged, but are still eligible for the special awards and door prizes.
  • Special Saturday night cruise through Cecil County, MD.
  • Upon our return from the cruise, a special dinner will be available, along with a night time movie presentation.
  • Special 40 year recognition of the 1969 Chevelle.
  • Ground Up and Hinshaw's are slated to be on the grounds selling Chevelle parts! Preorder your parts and they will bring them to the show!
  • Over 90 trophies will be awarded on Sunday
Click below for the information link:
http://www.chevelles.net/mcc/showinfo.htm

Hope to see everyone there! I'll be the one taking pictures of all the cars! :D
.... and other stuff!

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
"Special 40 year recognition of the 1969 Chevelle."

COOL...I got a 69 I can bring! :D

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Special 40 year recognition of the 1969 Chevelle."

Rick...What about the often forgotten 69 El Camino's" and wagon's:p

The Jersey gang will be attending as usual. We're also bringing a rookie.
Them's too! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see those two new '69's, the orange El Camino and the brown Chevelle!

Rookies and other year Chevelles are welcome too. :D

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i might come up, hell if it makes it to Ocean City, this would be a cake walk, lol

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I will be sending my registration in tommorow and will be bringing my 67. This will be my first time at this show and looking forward to it. See you guys in June.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be sending my registration in tommorow and will be bringing my 67. This will be my first time at this show and looking forward to it. See you guys in June.
Can't wait to see it! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts