Team Chevelle banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevelle Fans, mark your calendars for September 10th! For the first time, officially licensed calendars will be created BY car enthusiasts, FOR car enthusiasts. The loyal members of Chevelles.com are invited to be a part of The 2011 Official Chevelle Calendar competition. Show off your ride for ultimate bragging rights.

The top 13 vote winners will receive 2 calendars featuring their cars, absolutely free. Only photos directly submitted to membercalendars.com will be entered into the competition. All calendars are proudly MADE IN THE USA!

·
Premium Member
18,160 Posts
We are also currently at work for our Northstar Chevelle club calendar.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
This is the first time an all chevelle calender was made? What happened to all the ones that were made before this, they dont count?

I'll probably grab a Northstar one as well Chris, let me know what you come up with.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the confusion here guys. We're actually a couple of car forum geeks ourselves who made a car club calendar last year for G8Board.com and hosted it on threads within the site. It went over well so we decided to make this a company, since we know cars, we know printing and we live on forums.

We don't want to take away from any other calendars being made, we're trying to make this an easy way for members to put together calendars with their cars that are licensed by GM/FORD/DODGE. The reason we're licensing is because technically, automakers can and have shut down contests like this before. There are some pretty nasty stories of these things being shut down in the past because people work hard putting them together, orders are placed, calendars a shipped, and then a letter shows up telling the printer to cease and desist production. This is just the automakers doing their diligence to protect their trademark, which they need to do, as do all trademark holders.

I hope this explains it, we've put a lot of work and effort in to this, hopefully we can get some positive response and participation. GM really wants these calendars to look sharp, they'll be for sale all over the US and Canada.

Feel free to PM me if you have any personal questions or comments.

Cheers

Adam

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike- Yes. Photos cannot be submitted until Sept 10th. We encourage posting pics on this thread, but the actual contest will be hosted on our site.

And you got it. One photo per person. Voting will be open to the public. Everyone will get 5 votes per round. You can also vote into other open competitions.

Good luck, this should be fun.

Adam

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last question? On Sept 10th. If I wanted to submit, do I submit just one photo or a few and then you guys decide which one you want to use for the voting?
Hey Mike,

You'll be able to upload just one photo per user. On some of the other forums, we've got people posting pics in the threads like this one to garner opinions of which ones to submit. I'll certainly put my 2 cents in here if you want to post.

Here are some of the winners from last year's G8 calendar contest we did on g8board.com, which is how this whole thing got started...

·
Registered
From Australia to the USA.
208 Posts
my submissions:

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
For anyone who's interested in the popular Northstar Chevelle Club calendars, email [email protected] so you can be put on the list.

·
Registered
773 Posts

How about my 66 Convertible. I hope it can be included, especially since it got totalled this weekend after leaving a car show :(
Brian

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about my 66 Convertible. I hope it can be included, especially since it got totalled this weekend after leaving a car show :(
Brian
A 66 Convertible would stand out, submit it for sure.

I hope you're kidding about the accident. If not, sorry man. Cars like that are pieces of history, sad to see one taken off the road.

·
Registered
773 Posts

I wish I was kidding, however I really did get in a bad wreck with it Sunday. 2 kids were with me but we are all OK. I have a thread in Bench Racing on it.

Brian

1 - 20 of 37 Posts