Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem 1
When I turn the lights on my left blinker light comes on and off. Depending on the curv in the road or bumbs. Which ground do you think this might be?

Problem 2
How much moister is okay coming from the tail pipes. I'm leaving a stain in my drive way.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Problem 1 - There could be a wire crossed here somewhere under the dash, I would check the wiring and look for a cross or a short, but first check your bulbs and make sure you're getting a good ground.

Problem 2 - A little moisture is ok, depending on where you live, some have more than others. I live in a wetlands area and I get a lot of moisture build up during the night and my car will occasionally leave the wetspot also.

[This message has been edited by Bob70 (edited 12-20-1999).]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Problem 1 - I had exactly the same problem with my 67 and I found it to be in the harness leading to the blinker. There is a connection in the 67 just before the wire goes through the sheet metal out to the front bumper. The connector ( 2 pin) was corroded. A little conatct cleaner, a wire, and some dieletric grease cured my intermittent blinker. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.