Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
857 Posts
Turns out the million man march was closer to 300,000.
Don't get too optomistic ... I suspect the 2 Million Biker, was less than 10,000:) Not sure why they're throwing these big number out there.

FYI ... I think the monument ride a couple years ago was 25,000 and that took up both lanes of I-70 for over 60 miles!

Couldn't be happy to see that many find the time to ride through Washington today though!
Neal

· Premium Member
12,133 Posts
I was in the traffic that was held up in Ft Washington, Md while the bikers left for DC, I don't know how many there were, but we were held up for over an hour for the bikers, Police blocked all the intersections.

· Premium Member
2000 Trans Am WS6
5,000 Posts
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/million-muslim-march_n_3906303.html

There's stories and videos all over the internet. The "biker" rally was a counter protest to the "muslim" march, and it quite obviously did what it intended to do...which was to greatly overshadow a Muslim march on the anniversary of the day that Muslims created so much havoc and death upon our citizens...

What's sad is that that skank Miley Cyrus gets 1,000X more exposure than several thousand Proud Americans (that happen to be "bikers") doing something positive for the United States...

Like Leo said, he waited an hour for the bikers to leave from just ONE area. There was many, many different locations that various different groups left from, all over the country. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.