1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4th Annual Chevelle 2-Door Wagons Gathering
Huntington Beachcruiser Meet
Saturday March 17th 2007

Fellow 2 Door Wagon Owners, Art Alvarez and Dave Williams want to invite you to the 4th Annual Chevelle 2-Door Wagon Show to be held at the 7th Annual Beachcruisers Meet. The show will take place on March 17th from 7am - 3pm at Main Street & Pacific Coast Highyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beachcruiser Meet
March 17, 2007
7:00am to 4:00pm

Description:
The 7th Annual Beach Cruiser Meet is open to all "Beachcruisn" vehicles manufactured through 1970. If you hauled your board buddies or babe to the beach in it, then it"s a beachcruiser. Open to all station wagons, sedan deliveries, convertibles, VW transporters, nomads, woodies, pick-ups and other similar vehicles of the era. A fun event for the family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Show Activities
March 16th, 2007

Friday BBQ at D&P Chevy.

D&P Chevy
18331 Enterprise Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(714) 375-0889
business profile | map

Pre-Show Activities
March 17th, 2007
6:00am

Looking for something fun to do before the show? How about an early morning 6am get together at Adams Avenue Doughnuts? This is the home of Doughnut Derelict's old car get together. You can always expect a large crowd and a parking lot full of beautiful old cars.

Adams Avenue Donuts
9015 Adams Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714) 962-8921
business profile | map

Post Show Activities
March 17th, 2007
5:00pm

Art Alvarez has reserved parking spaces for the wagon group at Ricky & Ronnies on Saturday night. This place is a 50's style diner located in Torrance.

Ricky & Ronnies Cruise-In Diner
1301 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 326-1213
business profile | map

RickyandRonnies.COM

Huntington Beachcruiser 2007 Event Flyer

Contact: Art Alvarez [email protected] or Dave Williams [email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the event coordinators gave some inside news today. There will be a Chevelle 2-Door wagon on the poster for this years Huntington Beachcruiser. That means t-shirts and other promo material will have the same. Very cool.

Cudos to those that organize this event for the support they have given us. More reason to get your wagon out of the garage and join us for the event. I spoke with Art Alvarez last week. Goal is twenty-plus 2-door wagons for this years gathering. Don't miss this one!

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Steven,
If you happen to see the t-shirts for sale and can get a website or phone # to see and purchase one, please let me know. I would appreciate any help you can give me. 64elkynss

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
wow..... you mean this year all us El Camino's can join in ??? instead of being treated like red-headed step-children :eek:

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Steven,
If you can get me a XL (preferably white, but any color is ok) that would be awesome! Let me know how much it cost(don't forget to include shipping cost) you after you get it (send me a PM with all the info) and I'll send you a postal $ order right away. Thanks bro! 64elkynss

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is my second trip down to the Beachcruiser and again it was an absolute joy to see all of the Chevelle wagon guys in one spot. I interviewed Jon Nesbitt who purchased a Chevelle 2-Door wagon 30 years ago that belonged to Dewey Weber, the famous surfer from California. Also interviewed Richard Fuentez who built a custom Chevelle 2-Door wagon using El Camino doors and a 4-door wagon. Very nice ride. I also took over 130 photos at the show. Enjoy!

Huntington Beachcruiser 2007:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts