Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After way too much time and too much effort and aggravation, I seem to be back on. The time spent trying to get a new password was out of control. I was finally helped and you would think that the password was the nuclear codes.........way tooooooo hard. There has to be a better way. Unless I am wrong this is supposed to be a fun and informative site, but it seems like this is the sign on for the grid...... but happy to be back.
Roland in NY

Reactions: davewho1

·
Registered
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
7,417 Posts
Welcome back !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Glad to have you back with us Roland. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
After way too much time and too much effort and aggravation, I seem to be back on. The time spent trying to get a new password was out of control. I was finally helped and you would think that the password was the nuclear codes.........way tooooooo hard. There has to be a better way. Unless I am wrong this is supposed to be a fun and informative site, but it seems like this is the sign on for the grid...... but happy to be back.
Roland in NY
Welcome back. Did you make sure to hit the button that keeps you logged on?

Steve R

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Roland welcome back. your right about the password. I was going call on the CIA for assistance, but ultimately came up with one.
hmardown

what are you driving ? you sold your chevelle, correct ?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi guys, thanks for the welcome back. After being a member here for 7 or 8 years previous, then 1.5 years ago with the technology change for the new password, left me at the lights with flat tires when TC was going through the traps on the top end. Like I said, the new password that I was given help with 3 x this week, is like the nuclear codes and the administration should understand that there are MANY old timers like myself that do not adapt to technology easily. My strong points are really not tech. Anyway, I hope to be posting again now that I am back on. thanks,
Roland in NY

Reactions: RAMBO

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Carlo, I am driving a 70SS /396-402 bored .040" dynoed at 400 hp, 500 ft. lbs. The body came out flawless black w/ white interior with a muncie and bench seat. love my '70. I could not afford to buy it back n the day so I did it 44 years later.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, I finally learned that trick

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
70 black SS 396 with white bench interior and 4 speed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts