Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1972 Chevelle SS clone Restomod:
Bought this car in 2014 and in 2015 to date have been re-doing everything on car. Everything is brand new on the car except for the paint, bumpers, frame, and door panels. Frame is straight, body is straight and in great condition, paint is in good to great condition as well as door panels. The motor has 4300 miles on it, transmission has less than a 1000, rear end has less than 2000 miles on it. Car was built and restored by reputable custom car builder- TKM CUSTOM . On more details/ questions or information on the car, I can give you the number to the shop to validate anything on the car.

Details of car:
Brakes-Wilwood brakes 4 piston all four corners, all new brake lines, hurst line lock

Engine- 496 BBC , all forged internals,AFR aluminum Heads, ARP studs thru out , billet double roller timing, ultra gold roller rockers, Comp cam hydraulic roller cam, Edlebrock RPM intake, high volume oil pump, 160 thermostat, custom radiator and shroud, balancer, Holley sniper EFI with controller, Allstar distributer , MSD spark plug wires, 17 in electric fan, 1000 HP EFI fuel in tank pump , gas tank from Tanks inc, tall Baldwin Motion valve covers, serpentine belt set up, ceramic Dougs headers with 2in primaries

Transmission- TCI 4L80 with programmer, TCI outlaw shifter with optional manual shift, 3500 stall converter, trans cooler

Interior- Dakota VHX programmable dash, new dash and pad, carpet, vintage radio, vintage air, new seat covers and foam front and back, Kenwood speakers, Mildly modified console, retractable seat belts

Suspension- tubular lower and upper and arms front, QA1 front and rear coil overs, tubular adjustable four link rear, helwig sway bars front and back, all polyurethane bushings

Rear end- posi traction 12 bolt with 3.73 gears.

Other- Brand new few months ago American Racing wheels - 18x11, 18x9 , Nitto drag radials 305/40/18, 265/35/18- tires and wheels less than 60 miles, halo lights , 3 inch exhaust with 2 chamber flowmasters

I have approximately 75K in the car and I am asking 44,500. I am open to discussing offers but not unrealistic offers and no trades. I have video of the car if interested in seeing that as well. Call or text 8649405193

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts