Chevelles.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a 71 LS5 shortblock casting number 3963512 with CPD suffix code, H19 70 date code, and 11J111557 partial VIN. Is the owner of the car this originally came from on this site? I just figured out that I have the distributor, heads, intake and exhaust manifolds also. Have to do some more looking, might even have the carb.

·
Premium Member
1972 Chevelle SS 454 M22
1,696 Posts
Just picked up a 71 LS5 shortblock casting number 3963512 with CPD suffix code, H19 70 date code, and 11J111557 partial VIN. Is the owner of the car this originally came from on this site? I just figured out that I have the distributor, heads, intake and exhaust manifolds also. Have to do some more looking, might even have the carb.
Are you wanting to sell this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you interested in selling the carburetor(7041201), exhaust manifold(3989343), or distributor(1112052)?
FRANSS

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it's possibly all for sale.

The exhaust manifolds, distributor, and carb (if it's the right one, still need to look) would be for sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, do you have the distributor (1112052) or the left exhaust manifold (3989343) or the M-22.
The dates I'm looking for would range from 6/70-7/70.
Thank you for your time
FranSS
Are there any further developments on finding the parts and which ones are for sale?
FranSS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
I’m interested in the distributor. I found the exhaust manifold I was looking for last week.
You can email me if you’d like to get together on the distributor. My email address is [email protected].
Thank you for your time.
FranSS

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,
I’m interested in the distributor. I found the exhaust manifold I was looking for last week.
You can email me if you’d like to get together on the distributor. My email address is [email protected].
Thank you for your time.
FranSS
See below thread for parts for sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Yes I am interested in the distributor, I already found the exhaust manifold I needed last week, and as you stated, unfortunately no carburator. You can email me at [email protected] to get together with the distributor.
Thank you for your time.
FranSS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I am interested in the distributor, I already found the exhaust manifold I needed last week, and as you stated, unfortunately no carburator. You can email me at [email protected] to get together with the distributor.
Thank you for your time.
FranSS
Thank you for your time.
FranSS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Click below link, that's where the parts are for sale. Distributor is sold.

I have told you for almost two weeks I'm interested in the distributor I have given you my email address 3 times and have ask for a way to contact you so I can buy the distributor, I've received nothing. I finally hear from you today and its to tell me the distributor is sold! Truly Unbelievable, Thanks a lot!!
FRANSS

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have told you for almost two weeks I'm interested in the distributor I have given you my email address 3 times and have ask for a way to contact you so I can buy the distributor, I've received nothing. I finally hear from you today and its to tell me the distributor is sold! Truly Unbelievable, Thanks a lot!!
FRANSS
Look back in this thread, I told you right away when I posted everything for sale and gave you the link to the for sale thread. Someone else beat you to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts