Team Chevelle banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if that stone deflector that protects the tank from behind the rear wheel is the same as some other model? Or does someone have an extra one or maybe a template so I can cut one? I'm still not sure what I'm doing with the tank, but it probably won't be this year. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,075 Posts
I can trace a template for you, if you don't find one. Not a complicated part. Mine is currently not installed. Let me know by personal message. Mine is a 1972, if that makes a difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, let me take a look at it when it gets here. I don't know what it actually looks like, so I don't have a frame of reference.

·
Premium Member
3,075 Posts
I traced a template and attached another photo so you can see where the panel is not flat. PM your address and I will mail the template to you.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,194 Posts
I thought I had one left over from a Buick wagon but it is not with all of the parts saved.

·
Administrator
16,194 Posts
If your line was Bob in PA (RobinLS5) he was talking to me last night.

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
NO luck with the stone guard. Mr. Valintine AKA ( Dr. Phil.) thought he had a spare. That looks like a tough job to fab. up a replacement.
Bob

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO luck with the stone guard. Mr. Valintine AKA ( Dr. Phil.) thought he had a spare. That looks like a tough job to fab. up a replacement.
Bob
Well, that's a bummer, I do appreciate the help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts