Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 1970 Chevelle with the TCS system. Was wondering if it would be better to leave the system hooked up or to simply remove it. Seems like way too much of a complicated system that may not be all that useful. What do you think?:confused:

·
Premium Member
11,275 Posts
Have a 1970 Chevelle with the TCS system. Was wondering if it would be better to leave the system hooked up or to simply remove it. Seems like way too much of a complicated system that may not be all that useful. What do you think?:confused:
From what I remember it is designed where you only have vaccum while in high gear. I think as I'm now old. Disconnect it.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Remove it. Sell it on E-bay. :D Hope the smog check people don't fail you for not having it. :sad:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Luckily I do not have to smog this car any longer due to the age, but if I simply yank out all the components, would I have to plug up certain vacuum lines and holes and maybe do other adjustments?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.