Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is a nice 70 Survivor. What does everyone think this will end at?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Looks decent, but those quarters obviously were patched before, so I dont know far "original paint" can be claimed. Looks like a lot of orange peel in the paint in those close ups. Theres also no pictures of the underneath or engine??? And people are bidding without any of these?

·
Premium Member
7,043 Posts
Its already over what I thought it should end at. That car is a white elephant. Not nice enough for the money and too much money to restore.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow - I see outer wheel houses, possibly inners and quarters at a minimum to make it right.

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
IMHO and experience, that is a car you keep garaged and drive as is. However the price of admission is too high for that and the price of admission is too high to restore as someone mentioned.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am not sure if the price is worth it but it looks like it is still of good quality. I've read a lot of articles a few months regarding the expensive price of classic cars.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Dam, someone is not gonna be happy when they finally see that car in person. Not worth 50k

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
If that car is worth 50k then what is my 69 original survivor convertible with 25,000 actual miles worth. It is a lot nice than that car
Gorgeous '69 you have there.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts