Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get an original/reprint of a 1970 Chevelle service manual? Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got my factory assembly manual, chassis(?) service manual, and factory wiring diagrams at swap meets. There usually seems to be someone selling old documentation. The assembly manual was actually a photo-copied collection of the original.

Don't know if this helps you much or not - but it could be a start for you.

·
Registered
777 Posts
If you can't find them there, or don't want to wait for the next one try this link:
listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category1254/index.html
You can do a search on Chevelle, or other key words to hone the search down. They don't ALWAYS have them out there, but usually there are a few.
Good Luck!

------------------
Madness takes it's toll, please have exact change.

Fred
'70 Chevelle
www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/9385/1970Chevelle.html

[This message has been edited by Riffers70 (edited 06-02-99).]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Why not buy your books from the people who wrote them? You can purchase manuals online or call 1-800-782-4356 8AM - 6PM EST.
"www.helminc.com"

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I got original 1966 service manuals from Walter Miller Literature in Saracuse NY. They are not copies but good condition originals They sell for about $25 to $35 dollars each. Their web site is www.autolit.com Or call 315-478-2277. They stock manuals ond broshures for all ages of vehicles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.