Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through the boxes of parts that I got with my 70 SS396 numbers matching and previous owner said it had fiber optic lights. I have only seen this once on a 69 chevelle but never a 70. How rare of an option was this? Is there much value to these parts. I know everything isn't there but most of it is.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Well that is part of it. Can't quite tell the condition in your picture. You are missing all the parts for the back of the car. If they were on your car you will have holes in the top of the fenders.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that is part of it. Can't quite tell the condition in your picture. You are missing all the parts for the back of the car. If they were on your car you will have holes in the top of the fenders.
What parts are for the back of the car? I thought it was from the turn signal in the bumper to top of fender

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Without the fiber cable that goes with the lighting, You may have a tough sell. Do you have the fiber cable?
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
What parts are for the back of the car? I thought it was from the turn signal in the bumper to top of fender
For the rear there is a small black box that sits on the package tray and fiber optics go down to pickup the rear lights. When you look in the mirror you can see the lights. I couldn't tell by your picture how the condition of your parts are that you have but you are missing a fair bit of it to make a complete set.You can see a picture of it on a recent thread for a 69 that was talked about about a week or two ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts