Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a basket case ELKY. I got the 350 block back from being machined, blueprinted, and balanced. Put on Edlebrock heads, intake, Hooker headers, and set it in the frame. Thats when I realized that I had no idea where to bolt the AC compressor, Alternator, Power Steerting pump etc. Can anyone help with some clear photos or good description of where to bolt the various brackets? Also, a scematic of the vacuum system and the prefered layout of the heater hoses would be helpful. I know that this sounds really stupid, but in my defense, the car was in pieces when I got it. I drove the dreaded F cars when I was a kid. I am not sure that I've seen a stock 70's small block set-up.
I just found this site, and it's great.
Thanks in advance for your help.
My e-mail address is [email protected] for pictures or whatever.
Jerry

[This message has been edited by jerrys (edited 02-15-99).]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sounds like you need to invest about $20 bucks on an assembly manual for that monster. There are pictures, torque specs, all kinds of technical data that you're going to need before this job is finished.There's a lot of stuff in there that isn't in a service manual . I'm sure our new sponsor sells assembly manuals and service manuals. Good luck, hope to see your car when it's finished.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.