Team Chevelle banner

1970 dash pad

335 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Jesse Walter
I'm looking for experiences and recommendations on a reproduction dash pad. Are there multiple manufacturers of these? Which do you recommend? Thanks!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1971 El camino 454 4 Speed
771 Posts
I would not recommend any aftermarket dash pad, your best bet would be to try to find an original GM Dash pad, or you could try to contact RealRed70 here on the site as he restores them.
also, it would help members if you would update your profile to let people know what state you’re in.

· Premium Member
771 Posts
Thank you. I've updated my profile to show where I am (MD). I don't see how to contact RealRed70 directly - am I missing something obvious? Thanks again.
I’m also in Maryland I just called a buddy of mine with a lot of parts and he has two or three dash pads he’s going to check the condition and give me a call back in the morning.

· Premium Member
771 Posts
I'm looking for experiences and recommendations on a reproduction dash pad. Are there multiple manufacturers of these? Which do you recommend? Thanks!
Robert,
Here is a picture of one that Richard has it has the center speaker it looks to be in excellent shape. No cracks no damage..
PM Sent to you.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts