Team Chevelle banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I love that color!! Sorry for your loss but this is an opportunity to build it as a tribute to your father.

Reactions: GriseldaBSF

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I don't know who could answer that question right now. The good thing is (unless you plan on making this car your everyday driver - which I don't think you are doing) the car will wait for you until you are able to afford spending money on it. Like we all have said - work on getting it running, then getting it to a point where it is a safe and drivable car. Then enjoy the fun of driving your classic car around town and to cruise nights. As time goes on you will decide what other things you may want to do to your new ride, as finances allow.
At age 25 you have your whole adult life in front of you. To live your life with your dads Chevelle at your side should be quite the unique journey!
I really appreciate that, thanks so much that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Congrats!!!!!! Read/ research/ study/ document what you have. What work has been done to it. Don’t drive down muddy dirt roads! Enjoy what you have. Some people (like me) have slowly been working on their cars their whole life.
Thank you! Main goal right now is to get it running while identifying how it came originally. Then just slowly do what I can for it to hopefully pass down eventually to one of my kids when that day comes

21 - 25 of 25 Posts