Team Chevelle banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,
Im trying to learn as much as I can so I figured I would hop on here. Im 25 years old and I finally got my Dads 1970 Chevelle that’s been sitting for 15 years since he passed. It sat for so long because my uncle moved away so it stayed where it was and wasn’t spoken about. Recently, my uncle (his brother) tried to take it from me and I couldn’t let that happen. He actually did take it down to SC from NY but called me a week later and said if I want it that bad pay to have it sent back up, which I immediately did. But anyway I was wondering if we could identify the car and what it was original? Can anyone tell me how they would approach this first and where I should be focused on? Extremely new to this and want to keep his legacy going
I appreciate any feedback thanks so much.
I saw where one individual mentioned the build sheet to determine where your car came from and how it was built. I found an original build sheet under may back seat cushion. Take it out carefully, as the paper is more than 50 years old! But having the original is really cool! As I recall, there was also one placed under the driver seat cushion. Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts