Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a budy has a 1970 chevelle convertible that has been siting in a barn for a long time and needs a full restoration. it is a 396 350hp car. has a mid 70 402 in it. numbers matching th400 12bolt posi, rear sway bar, front disc, buckets ,console,rear defoger, nos fenders, someone started to put nos quarters on it. has the cowl induction hood.cranbery red car with black interior and black stripe plus many more options.was sold at Robertson Motors in Toronto. have documentation from George Zapora.i was wondering what you think it would be worth.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
If its a real SS with all the papers and doc's and a real build sheet. As is $15K-$18K

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
I was going to say 15k but did not want to be the first to step up.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
I'm thinking low to mid 20's with documentation, especially if its a real red car with cowl induction.

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
Probably worth low 20s after a thorough inspection to be sure it's not totally rotted...but at $15k it's a total no-brainer IMO.

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
Cool find! Robertson Motors closed down around 1992. They were in Toronto on Danforth Avenue near Coxwell and were there for 50 years. After they took a wrecking ball to the complex they found skeletal remains in the foundation. They closed the file on a person missing for 50+ years. Now it is condos. Across the road is the best pizza place in the city; they grow their own herbs and have some really inventive pies.

Occasionally I still see the odd Chevy or Olds with the "Old Reliable - Robertson" dealer nameplate.

Sorry, what was the question again? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.