Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
West Coast Hot Rod True 10.5 1970 Chevelle. Set up for blown injected alcohol engine (Blew up the motor, all external engine parts good, some internal parts need repair/replacement) More pics available with serious inquiry car is in storage and hard to get to for pics.

Car has clean CA title and could be put back on the street, everything works (lights etc) Haven't ran the car for years and don't foresee ever getting it back together.

Owned the car since 94 in High school had to sell but time for a new chapter. Car went straight every time, weighed 3050 race ready full of fuel with 200lb driver (blower motor was heavy!!)
-Car features stock chassis with notched rear rails for tires perfect for the new small tire grudge races popping up all over.
-Minitubbed, with ladder bars and Alston Varishock double adjust coilovers all 4 corners, Alston rack & pinion steering, weld alumastar front/magnum drag rear wheels, Hughes promod glide with MW moly drifeshaft into a 12 bolt with MW billet spool and pro gears. Front willwood disc brakes. Glasstek doors, bumpers, hood, and bolt on trunk lid. (have stock parts as well)
Full racepak V300SD with pressure transducer box and stainless fuel flow meter for alcohol. MSD PowerGrid computer.
Pro bandit shifter with electronic shifter, Simpson chute.
Car has full interior, carpet, dash, headliner...
16 gallon cell in trunk feeding a 3 gallon stainless tank up front
call or text Jalil for details 510-867-7O7O

Attachments

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I didn't realize you were on here! I've seen you at the track and on Norcal1320 over the years. A friend of mine is looking at getting another car. He sold his car last year because of his wife. Now he no longer has the wife or the car. I'll text you. I'm in the 209 area code. Thanks

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good Steve! hope it works out, time for someone else to bring this back to it's former glory!!

Reactions: Steve69SS396

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you get the rack and pinion?
Flaming RIver, but I had it shortened to keep the geometery and bumpsteer all correct

1 - 7 of 7 Posts