Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im restoring a 1969 SS chevelle convertible, im restoring it to show in modified class(not to modified) because the original engine was long gone before I bough the car. My interior color is parchment YUCK! YUCK! ICK! looks like it's dirty!!! I want it to be WHITE! I cant find a 69 interior kit that is white. What can I do aside from a complete custom interior that I really can't afford? Does dye rub off if you put it on the seats? Does anyone make 1969 convertible complete kits that are WHITE? Will another year that is WHITE interchange with 69 without major modifications?

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,699 Posts
The latest Year One catalog lists Parchment seat cover kits available for '69's for either bucket or bench. von

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dave,
You could always use a 72 White interior set the only diff. is the pattern on the seats. They would fit your 69 with no problems. The door panels would probably have to be dyed white to get the look you want.With this I mean use 69 panels and 72 seats. I would think that dye on the seats would rub off easy. The door panels don't get a lot of abuse so they should be fine. Good Luck.

------------------
Jeff
Georgia
69SS and 67 Elky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.