Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Canada !!

After much work, 5 spools of mig wire, $6000.00 worth of panels, 17 spot weld drill bits, countless hours of "doing that thinking part of the job", the old girl is starting to look like a hot rod again. The wife is even starting to get excited to go for a drive. We are still a ways off but I have not posted anything in the last couple of months. Been working too hard on the car. Actually quit smoking and now were passing the time welding instead of smoking:hurray:.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good! Looks like you're working in way too small of a shop like I am...spend more time moving stuff around than you do working.

Gary;

Yha the shop is too small but the quality control department is second to none :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
holy crap! nice work there

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
Very nice work....I'm getting closer myself to putting on new quarters, etc. I would love to see pics of the progress, not just the finished product.....Got any as you went pics?
My thoughts, too. Show us the trials and tribulations so that we can learn a few things from your project.

Looking good!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My thoughts, too. Show us the trials and tribulations so that we can learn a few things from your project.

Looking good!

Greetings from Canada;

I have lots of pictures, just do a quick search on my previous posts and there are tons of them (from rockers to rear quarters).
Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see.
The guys and Gals on TC have been a tremendous help in getting me through the tough times (scratching my head "there is no way that fits there") and answered all my questions and offered me the guidance to go where I have never been before.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Great work Jim!!!
Don't worry about the size of your shop. (insert your own joke here). Heres a link to the "shop" I;ve been in for the past 19 months.
inside view
outside view Yes, That green "shed" is my shop. LOL

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great work Jim!!!
Don't worry about the size of your shop. (insert your own joke here). Heres a link to the "shop" I;ve been in for the past 19 months.
inside view
outside view Yes, That green "shed" is my shop. LOL

Scott;

You know what they say....It's not the size of the shop, but the magic within it.
Nothing more magical that a shop (or shed) with a Chevelle in it.:beers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts