Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is in Minnesota. Going to look at it next week.
100% Restored original car! Protecto Plate, Matching Numbers, 396 325hp 4 Speed, 12 Bolt, Tilt Wheel, PS, PB, Power Windows, Power Top.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
do you have pictures of the engine stamp pad, trim tag, and POP. from the looks of it its missing the correct carb, and distributor. very nice looking car though I would say mid 50's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have pictures of the engine stamp pad, trim tag, and POP. from the looks of it its missing the correct carb, and distributor. very nice looking car though I would say mid 50's
Will get pics of POP, Vin, stamp pad & trim tag next week.
Thanks for tip on carb & distributor

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Will get pics of POP, Vin, stamp pad & trim tag next week.
Thanks for tip on carb & distributor
I can't say for sure both carb and distributor are wrong but the carb line shows it split for a double pumper and thats not stock for hyd cam BB and the spark plug wires give me a good solid hunch its a after market HEI

Reactions: Steve R

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't say for sure both carb and distributor are wrong but the carb line shows it split for a double pumper and thats not stock for hyd cam BB and the spark plug wires give me a good solid hunch its a after market HEI
I was wondering how you could tell. I'll get pics of carb & distrib when I look at it,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts