California built, lived in Arizona its whole life until I brought it back to CA 2years ago.
No rust other than surface rust on some parts.
Clean Title in hand.

383 Blueprint Stroker (2000miles, Still under warranty)
700R4 Trans 4speed lockup (5000 miles)
Aluminium Radiator 'Cold-Case'
Original 1960s Cal Customs rocker covers.
Disk Brake conversion. Extra vacuum tank
Computer controlled Progrssive Ignition Distributor (fully programmable) (2000miles)
Holley 4160 Vac secondary's (500miles)
High torque starter motor
Stainless Steel headers
DynoMax Super Turbo mufflers (not too loud)
M&H Engine Bay wiring harness
M&H HVAC harness
M&H Dashboard harness
Extra gauges for Temp, Volts, Oil Pressure
New Brake lines
New wheel bearings
New uprights/axles
New power steering lines
New alternator
New belts and pulleys
New front and rear springs
Lifter airbags in the rear for heavy cargo. (can carry 1000lbs no problem)

All the interior was done by the last owner along with bodywork, chrome etc. I stopped counting his receipts at about $30k (a lot of it was labor however). Ive added another $10+k in the last year.

The AC doesnt work. Its all there from what I can tell but I imagine it would need a lot to get it sorted. So theres no belt to the AC compressor.

Ive done everything to make this a good reliable daily driver. I drove it 5days a week for 6mths straight.
It has a few scratches and paint chips, bit of rust on a chrome bit I scratched, its not a show car, but it is very mechanically sorted. For the most part it looks really good.
I was building this car with the intention of taking it back to my home land in a couple of years (New Zealand). But shipping costs have gone through the roof and with some extra regulations in NZ its hard to justify taking it home now.

Huntington Beach California.
Asking $35k ono