Team Chevelle banner

1967 chevelle ss

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  firstcar 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1967 chevelle ss

1967 Chevelle Super Sport, a true 138177k car with a 396 ci (a 1966 block) bored to 402. A TH400 transmission and a 12 bolt posi rear end. The color is Tahoe Turquoise (original color is Butternut Yellow) with black interior and bucket seats. The car was repainted in 1991 at Heritage Auto Body in **** Rapids, MN as well as all new glass, grill, fender extensions, front and rear bumpers, window felts, door seals, and door hinges both sides.
The front and rear seats were recovered and a new head liner was installed in 2013 by Yellow Dog Upholstery.

The engine was rebuilt in 1995 by Wheeler Racing Engines in Blaine. MN and the TH400 transmission was also rebuilt in 1995 with a new torque converter. The rear end is held in place by BMR lower and adjustable uppers with poly bushings,
the front end also has poly bushings. The exhaust is 3 inch with flow master mufflers.
The car is originally a 4-spd and I have all the parts to make it a 4-spd again that will come with it. There is a 10 bolt rear end with 3.08 gears that also goes with the car.

Appraised in January of 2017 at a high 3 condition (1 being the highest, 6 being the lowest)..

I have owned this car for 39 years and it was the first car that I ever bought. I have had a lot of fun with this car over the years but it is now time for someone else to have the same opportunity.

Call for more details 612-201-1860 (Jack)

Asking Price: $29,500.00
Condition: Great

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Coupé
Vehicle Car

City: andover
State: minnesota
Displayed Email: hvierkant@juno.com
Phone: 612-201-1860
Link: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/6091163545.html

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.