Team Chevelle banner

1967 Chevelle SS Convertible Matching numbers 4sp

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chevytom7267 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1967 Chevelle SS Convertible Matching numbers 4sp

I have owned this 1967 Chevelle SS for about 7 years, yes it is a true 138 code car. I have gathered up many NOS parts and panels including the missing parts including the original correctly dated and alternator. 90% of the body work is completed (all professionally)
The car still has it's original 325 HP block dated F-13-7, with the VIN still stamped in the block. The car has a rare late build date of the 4th week of July. The original M-21 Muncie 4speed is a Los accompanied with the car. Just ordered a concourse factory exhaust system from Gardner in NY who are among the best if the the best in the world for factory correct systems. I have thousands of dollars of documented, new, NOS, and used parts that go with the car. The engine was professionally rebuild by the previous owner. I also purchased a rebuilt posi-traction rear differential to replace the open one that is currently installed. I have a couple truck loads of parts I have been hoarding since 1996 that will go with the car. All the hard work is completed, I am continuing to work on it as I can afford little by little.
I'm offering this car for sale with a heavy heart, it's was a very difficult decision to make, but family finances are forcing the sale. As of right now this is the only venue the car is listed on. Please do not even contact me with ANY offers on the car because my price is FIRM! This car is an very rare find, most are resto-mods anymore, not too many REAL SS cars retaining their original drivetrain come across the auction block anymore, they are fake re-stamped blocks or just date period correct restorations. This car is on track to be a Concours quality Barrett-Jackson restoration. The original color of G-2 code, Granada gold with a gold bucket seat interior and black top were going to be reinstalled on the car to make it an investment quality restoration. Most people in this group know what a car like this is worth restored. So please keep looking if you do not have 35k to spend. Serious inquires may contact via telephone call for additional information or to set up an appointment to inspect the car. Thanks, Tom

Asking Price: $35,000.00
Condition: Great

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Muscle car
Stone carving
Orange Table Auto part Games Vehicle

City: Mays Landing
State: NJ
Displayed Email: tj4888@comcast.net
Phone: (609)457-2810

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.