Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

What do you know about the 1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post Car. I'm looking at possibly purchasing this model and I'm worried about being able to easily find parts for the car. I know you can get parts for 66 and 67 Chevelle Malibu and SS, but a 300? What's the scoop.

Thanks in advance for your help, longer explanations would be more helpful than short answers, although all feed back is appreciated.

Thanks Again,
-Sp8z

p.s. I was able to find a picture of the car at http://www.portone.com/ctchevel/kens.htm

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've got a 64 malibu post car, so I've had many of the same questions/concerns. May or may not apply to your year: the upper quarters are different, the interior panels *may* be different than the coupes models, the headliner panels on the rear sides may also be different.

If the car is complete you won't have to worry about it.

Patrick

------------------
64 Malibu 2dr 300
355/700r4/3.73 12 bolt
ET 13.0/103 60' 1.88 (still working for 12's)

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have a 66 300.Haven't had too much trouble with stuff.Some interior stuff is diff.They certainly aren't as popular,but they can be made to go JUST as fast.I think they are MORE rare...

Rick

------------------
66 300 Deluxe 350/330hp
71 350 malibu (project car)
72 Elcam 402SS
78 Malibu Classic (daily driver)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a 67 300 2 dr. Exterior parts are no problem unless you need a complete door. Glass is no prob, fenders, hood, quarters, trunk....etc, all can be used from a SS or Malibu. Like flywheel said, the interior parts are the only hard parts to get. The seats, door panels, even the package tray is all different. Dash should be the same for the most part. A little different but still fun. Oh yeah... frame and suspension is all the same, or can be swapped from one to the other.

-Nathan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.